Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern thelearningnuggets.com’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
Main Policy Terms:
- Collection of Personal Information
The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our website;
- when you contact us for help;
- when you attend our customer conferences or webinars; and
- when the site sends us error reports or application analytics data.
- Use of your Personal Information
Our Company may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the services that you have requested;
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- communicate with you by e-mail, post, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business;
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- Disclosure of your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Statement:
- we may provide your information to our agents, vendors or service providers who perform functions on our behalf;
- third party contractors may have access to our databases. These contractors will always sign a standard confidentiality agreement;
- as required by the police, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a court order, or other legal process;
- other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
- Security of your Personal Information
Our Company uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between our Company and other companies to help ensure its security. Also, if this website contains links to other sites, our Company is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
- Our Retention of your Personal Information
We will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the business purpose it was collected for. We will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
6. Access to and Updating of your Personal Information
Reasonable access to your personal information may be provided at no cost to you upon request made to Learning Nuggets at the contact information provided below.
For privacy matters, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: diana (dot) dwamena (at) thelearningnuggets.com
This website and its content is copyright of “thelearningnuggets.com” – © “thelearningnuggets.com” 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.